Surrounded by beautiful mountain views, the fitness center, pool pavilion and tennis courts provide a serene setting for achieving and maintaining good health and wellness. Just relaxing by the pool is also an option.
Angela Osteen Vaughan joined Cummings Cove with 13 years’ experience as a Fitness Trainer and Wellness Coach and 9 years’ experience in the Public Relations and Customer Service field. Angela has spent the past 10 years at Kenmure Country Club. Her background, fun personality and people skills matches well with the Cummings Cove lifestyle.
Angela is a native of Hendersonville, after graduation she attended Blue Ridge Community College, left the area to earn the title of United States Marine. She served our country as an active duty Marine for 4 years (Desert Storm/Gulf War), then USMC reserve program with 8 years service and honorable discharge for both.
When Angela returned to Hendersonville, she worked for the Henderson County Chamber of Commerce. She was surrounded by positive and passionate business owners that inspired her to start her own business. Fitness Masters Business started in 2006.
Fitness Masters won Bizworks Female Entrepreneur award in 2009.
Angela continues to do her CEC’s staying educated and keeping up to date with newest and improved exercises methods with Interactive Fitness Trainer of America and is an active member with the Interactive Fitness Trainers of America.
Angela is very involved with the local community. She is a current member of Henderson County Chamber of Commerce and she serves on the Total Resource Committee with the Chamber. Angela also volunteers with the Hendersonville Community Theatre and the Council on Aging in her free time.
- Exercise classroom with cushioned floor for Pilates, aerobics, NIA, etc.
- Training room with Cybex weight training, Precor cardio-training equipment and free weight area
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms with showers
- Massage therapy room
- Pavilion with tables and chairs for shady retreat
- Heated 48,000 gallon pool
- In-ground 2,000 gallon hot tub
- Outdoor restrooms and showers
Tennis and Pickleball Courts:
- Two state-of-the-art HydroCourts which are easy on the joints and maintain an even playing surface throughout the day
- One DecoTurf court for year-round play
- Two Pickleball Courts
- Tennis lessons and clinics
- Men’s and women’s tennis leagues
- Men’s and women’s Pickleball leagues and clinics